Friday, June 16, 2017

New Custom, Hand-Painted, Hand-Printed T-Shirts - $25

To raise funds for my son's Music Department, which relies solely on donations to keep itself going, I am making custom, 100% hand-painted/printed t-shirts which I am selling for $25. 

Here are my latest t-shirt designs:

Please buy a t-shirt, and help support our musical youth, and my son's Music Department!!
To order, please:
email 

or buy through my Etsy Store:
 The Cotton Bluebird













  • The T-Shirts you order will be relatively similar to those posted on the blog, but the character and words can be any animal, plant, etc. (so long as it does not violate copyright laws.)
  • T-Shirts come in all styles (regular, fitted, tank top etc.) and all sizes, S, M, L child and S, M, L adult)
  • T-Shirts aim to be 80 - 100% cotton.
  • Paint used is non-toxic, washable fabric paint specifically suited to clothing.
  • Cash, checks and paypal accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment